If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Brideshair’ refers to the sole owner of the website whose registered office is located in Bournemouth Dorset United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. All intellectual property in material contained in this website belongs to Brideshair.co.uk. The material may not be reproduced or re-used for internal, commercial, & non-commercial purposes.
COVID19 (NEW Measures) A FULL RISK ASSESSMENT will no longer be carried out per wedding venue;
Brideshair follows the guidance of NHBF & Hairdressers Council.
2021 – Despite many being vaccinated & since Jan 2022 there are increasing cases of Covid, we do have to continue with the health & safety rules placed in July 2020, in accordance to the wearing of Masks, social distancing & sanitation procedures that need to be implemented . This may place additional time onto a wedding preparation morning restricting the party members to no more than 5 people.
For the foreseeable future large wedding parties can no longer be accommodated along with additional suppliers attending the preparation room if the following cannot be implemented.This decision is based on the consideration of the average room size we have attended in private homes/ hotel rooms / large manor houses. We want everyone to stay safe & have a duty of care to ALL.
- We will NO longer work in a room with more than 4 people (hairdresser/client – beautician/client) masks where possible must be worn, (this is to protect us & fellow wedding suppliers)
- This applies to your Photographer/videographer in attendance & Extra wedding party members/wedding planner/visitors if there is refusal they must stay in a separate room.
- We insist in ALL premises ALL members adhere to these safety measures, we have the right to leave at any point if we feel at risk.
Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Brideshair.co.uk. The acceptance of our fees, payment of 30% non-refundable deposit and booking of a wedding day date indicates the client’s agreement of these terms and conditions, and is a contract between the client and Brideshair.co.uk. The booking of a date for the actual date or dates deems that the client is happy with the work to commence on the day and no refund of deposit and or final fees will be given. Brideshair reserve the right to not accept a wedding if a trial is not performed within 4 weeks of the wedding day, & your deposit will not be refunded.
If you the client cancels;
- If the client chooses to reschedule the date agreed they must discuss their new date before moving to qualify for their deposit to be transferred at no additional costs. If Brideshair is unable to fulfill the move a full refund of deposit will be returned to the client
- If the client decides to reschedule their date without discussion a new deposit will be required. If Brideshair are able to fulfill the new date without discussion the deposit is non refundable.
- If the client chooses to cancel the wedding date due to change of mind for Brideshair services any monies paid (securing deposit) are non-refundable.
- If the client cancels before 8 weeks prior to the secured wedding date.there is no additional fee
- If the client cancels within 6 – 8 weeks prior to the wedding date a charge of 50% of the final full fee will be demanded.
- If the client cancels within 1-5 weeks prior to the wedding date a charge of 100% of the final full fee will be demanded.
If the hair industry is forced to close due to Covid restrictions & we are unable to reschedule your date with you a full refund will be made.
In the event of Brideshair not fulfilling your contract due to other grounds, we uphold the right to cancel an appointment at any time & will refund any monies exchanged at our discretion after calculations of costs due to coverage of administration. In the event of Brideshair not fulfilling your contract with notice of less than 28 days, due to circumstances beyond our control or illness a full refund will be made within 7 days of cancellation
Brideshair may need to be provided information relating to you during your term of registering & up to your wedding day. All personal information given to us is stored within Brideshair database for our administration purposes ONLY. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and we abide by the rules of data protection from the Information Commissioner’s Office. Removal from our records You may at any time ask us to remove your personal details from our records Once your wedding date has surpassed all information provided with be deleted securely from our system within 6-12 months of your date
Payment terms: Payment is currently accepted by cash or bank transfer please advise at the time of booking how you would like to pay and relevant details will be given.
Credit/Debit Card are accepted but with a £2.50 surcharge. PayPal Payments: At present we do not accept.
Governing Law These terms are governed by English law. Acceptance of our terms your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All personal information given to us is stored within Brideshair database for our administration purposes only. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and we abide by the rules of data protection from the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Disclaimer While we endeavour to ensure that the contents of the site are accurate, errors or omissions may occur and we do not accept any liability in respect of them. Any links provided on the site are provided for your convenience – their inclusion does not imply any approval or endorsement by us. We have no control over these sites and accept no responsibility or liability in respect of them.