We will be reopening for Business from 12th April 2021
Finally some Good News!
From 21 June 2021 – restrictions will be removed for large events including Weddings!
NEW measures for ALL our clients
Until further notice;
- Brideshair will resume to adhere to Covid measures in accordance to the UK government, the NHBF (National Hair and Beauty Federation) and the UK Hairdressing Council. We will proceed to attend every appointment wearing PPE & will continue to sanitise our working area before & after your appointment, keeping everyone safe.
- ALL clients are required to wear a facial mask during your appointment until December 2021.
- All wedding industry persons & wedding party members in attendance to any appointment are required to wear a visor or face mask when in our company & continue to abide to Social distancing at ALL times during an appointment
IF you are rescheduling your 2021/22 date PLEASE check our online calendar for future available dates.
- NEW Terms & conditions – Link
- If you have not yet placed your details with us please do so on out Talk To Us page
- We will call you within 24hours of registration.
- If you are awaiting a consultation or trial appointment PLEASE Email us or call to book your appointment.
- If you are awaiting to re-book your wedding or trial appointment PLEASE email or call us for your appointment.
THANK YOU ALL for your support and understanding these past 12 months.