We are open for Business from 12th April 2021
From 19th July 2021 – restrictions are removed for large events including Weddings!
We have undertaken a thorough review of the services we offer due to our close contact with clients we will continue to comply with health & safety to keep all our clients safe by implementing the following Until further notice.
- Brideshair will resume to adhere to Covid measures in accordance to the UK government guidance, the NHBF (National Hair and Beauty Federation) and the UK Hairdressing Council. We will proceed to attend every appointment wearing masks & will continue to sanitise our working area before & after your appointment, keeping everyone safe.
- ALL clients are required to wear a facial mask during your appointment until December 2021.
- All wedding industry persons & wedding party members in attendance to any appointment we request to wear a visor or face mask when in our company/workspace & continue to abide to Social distancing at ALL times during an appointment.
Our focus has always & will continue to keep everyone safe who are in our care
- NEW Terms & conditions – Link
- If you have not yet placed your details with us please do so on out Talk To Us page
- We will call you within 24 hours of registration.
THANK YOU ALL for your support and understanding these past 18 months.