GOOD NEWS will be reopening on Wednesday 2nd December……….it has been confirmed by the NHBF ( National Hair & beauty Federation) that ‘Personal services’ which include Hair& Beauty will not be forced to closed under any of the tier levels.
NEW measures for ALL our clients
ALL clients are required to wear a facial mask from 10th August 2020
All hairdressers and barbers in attendance are required to wear a visor/face mask
Social distancing of others has to be adhered to at ALL times during an appointment
IF you are rescheduling your 2020 date PLEASE check our online calendar for future available dates.
Brideshair works in accordance to guidelines of the UK government, the NHBF (National Hair and Beauty Federation)
and the Hairdressing Council
- NEW Terms & conditions – Link
- If you have not yet placed your details with us please do so on out Talk To Us page
- We will call you within 24hours of registration.
- If you are awaiting a consultation appointment PLEASE Email us or call for your appointment.
- If you are awaiting to re-book your trial appointment PLEASE email or call us for your appointment.
We are positive in thinking your wedding will go ahead as planned & we pray for all we stay safe & well alongside our loved ones
THANK YOU ALL for your support and understanding We hope to continue to be part to your special day!